Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Bullying, AD/HD and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Addictions and Expressive Arts
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Loss of a Baby, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Anxiety, Depression and Self Harm
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites.
THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS
We have temporarily taken Janina Fisher and Pat Ogden's new book, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, off the website as the publication date keeps on being pushed out. It is now listed as an April 2015 release. If you have pre-ordered the book, we apologise for the delay in supplying it to you. We will keep you up to date.
COMING UP IN MARCH
The Joint International Conference on Giftedness and Talent Development is being held in Brisbane on March 19-21, 2015. Illuminating the Spectrum of Giftedness and Talent Development is hosted by the Queensland Association for Gifted and Talented Children and the International Research Association for Talent Development and Excellence.
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.