Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Anxiety, Attachment and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Art Therapy and Family Therapy
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Coping with Grief, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Children and Trauma and Domestic Violence
After many years of supplying books through our Melbourne and Brisbane
bookshops, and online since 2009, WE WILL SOON CLOSE
THESE AVENUES FOR PURCHASING.
WE WILL NO LONGER BE AN ONLINE SHOP.
The business will be concentrating on providing book displays at conferences and workshops in Brisbane and the eastern states.
We will still accept orders from government and non-government service providers.
Books will be invoiced once a purchase order is received. We will also provide books to individual customers.
Please contact Rodney Harris directly by email or telephone:
Mobile: 0418 506 374
We are also pleased to be able to provide copies of Janina Fisher's flipchart, Psychoeducational Aids for Working with Psychological Trauma, which we print in Australia. Payment may be made by EFT or credit card.
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.