Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Bullying, AD/HD and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Addictions and Expressive Arts
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Loss of a Baby, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Anxiety, Depression and Self Harm
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites.
THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS
Every week, ten books are listed on the front page of our website. All books are priced at $15.00 each and are post-free. They can be bought by telephoning 07-33005279. This week's bargains are:
1. Ed Says U Said: Eating Disorder Translator
2. Overcoming Bulimia and Binge-Eating Self-Help Course (3 book set)
3. Beyond Mindfulness in Plain English
4. Solution-Oriented Therapy for Chronic and Severe Mental Illness
5. Introducing Narrative Therapy: A Collection of Practice-Based Writings
6. Engaging Autism: Using the Floortime Approach
7. Loss and Grief: A Guide for Human Services Practitioners
8. Living Beyond Loss: Death in the Family
9. After a Parent's Suicide: Helping Children Heal
10. Gestalt Therapy: A Guide to Contemporary Practice
COMING UP IN 2015
The Joint International Conference on Giftedness and Talent Development is being held in Brisbane on March 19-21, 2015. Illuminating the Spectrum of Giftedness and Talent Development is hosted by the Queensland Association for Gifted and Talented Children and the International Research Association for Talent Development and Excellence.
Dr John Arden returns to Australia in March 2015 with a two-day seminar entitled Brain Talk: Integrated Therapy That Includes a Discussion About the Brain with the Client. The seminar is being held at the Wesley Conference Centre in Sydney on March 26-27, 2015.
Email: starttstraining @startts.org.au
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.