Open Leaves Books
Counselling & Therapy Books
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the
premier bookseller in the areas of counselling, therapy and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Bullying, AD/HD and Autism
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Addictions and Mental Illness
- Human Relations - including Anger Management, Procrastination & Self Esteem
- Loss and Grief - including Loss of a Baby, Grief Counselling & Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Anxiety, Depression & Sleep Problems
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites.
THE BOOKSHOP HAS MOVED
After many years at Highgate Hill, the bookshop has moved to The Gap, a suburb in Brisbane, and you may visit the bookshop by appointment only.
Please telephone (07) 33005279 to make a time to visit.
The website will continue as usual.
Rodney & Helen Harris
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, the author of Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, is one of our highlighted authors on the CATALOGUES page of the website. Also highlighted is Karl Heinz Brisch who is coming to Sydney in March 2014. He is the author of Treating Attachment Disorders: From Theory to Therapy. See our CONFERENCES page for details of his visit.
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.