Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Anxiety, Attachment and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Art Therapy and Family Therapy
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Coping with Grief, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Children and Trauma and Domestic Violence
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites...
Rodney and Helen Harris, co-owners of Open Leaves Books, are retiring at the end of the year and putting the bookshop up for sale. Anyone interested in purchasing the business can contact Rodney on 0418 506 374 or by email: email@example.com. A Section 52 statement is available as well as a prospectus outlining the details of the business.
OPEN LEAVES BOOKS IS FOR SALE
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.