Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Anxiety, Attachment and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Art Therapy and Family Therapy
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Coping with Grief, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Children and Trauma and Domestic Violence
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites.
COMING UP IN 2016
2016 is shaping up as a busy year. We are proud to be the bookseller at the following events in 2016:
Bessel van der Kolk
Details of all of these events will appear on our website in the coming weeks. We will also be displaying books at the Positive Schools Conferences in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
For new releases, visit the NEW RELEASES page.
The new releases are listed on this page immediately they arrive into stock.
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.