Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Anxiety, Attachment and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Art Therapy and Family Therapy
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Coping with Grief, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Children and Trauma and Domestic Violence
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites...
NEW IN 2016
We have a new telephone number. For all inquiries please telephone 0418 506 374
POSITIVE SCHOOLS IN MAY / JUNE
Positive Schools 2016 is on again in May and June. We are pleased to be the bookseller at the event in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. Positive Schools promotes positive education and youth well being for all primary and secondary teachers and other professionals working with young people. For the full program and details for registration, visit the CONFERENCES page.
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.