Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Bullying, AD/HD and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Addictions and Expressive Arts
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Coping with Grief, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Anxiety, Depression and Self Harm
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites.
THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS
The act of colouring in, carefully and attentively filling a page with colour, the feel of the pencil in your hand as you meditate on the lines and circles and designs, is particularly suited to mindful meditation. This is an emerging therapeutic tool. Focusing on detailed tasks can be therapeutic as it relaxes and calms a busy mind.
For more new releases, visit the NEW RELEASES page.
The new releases are listed on this page immediately they arrive into stock.
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.