Open Leaves Books
Counselling and Mental Health
Open Leaves Books has a reputation throughout Australia as the premier bookseller in the areas of counselling and mental health.
With over 30 years experience in these areas, our titles range broadly across
five subject areas:
- Children and Adolescents - including Anxiety, Attachment and Mindfulness
- Counselling and Mental Health - including Art Therapy and Family Therapy
- Human Relations - including Anger Management and Personal Relationships
- Loss and Grief - including Coping with Grief, Grief Counselling and Suicide
- Stress and Trauma - including Children and Trauma and Domestic Violence
Please take the time to browse through our wonderful collection of counselling
and mental health books!
Add Open Leaves to your favourites.
THIS WEEK'S HIGHLIGHTS
QUEENSLAND MENTAL HEALTH WEEK
October 4 - 11
Queensland Mental Health Week takes place in the week of World Mental Health Day which is marked each year on October 10. It is a chance to reflect on mental health and take some positive steps to highlight the importance of mental wellbeing.
Visit the mental health website: www.qldmentalhealthweek.org.au.
For new releases, visit the NEW RELEASES page.
The new releases are listed on this page immediately they arrive into stock.
RECENT NEW BOOKS
For more new titles go to New Book Releases.
The Open Leaves website is updated daily.